We are committed to providing the highest quality of clinical care and personalized service in a warm and compassionate environment. Dr. Lowe and his staff enjoy getting to know each patient and their family, and love to create relationships that last throughout multiple generations. At Lowe Orthodontics, we believe that there are three very important aspects of our practice that truly set us apart:
A Traditional Private Practice Setting
- The name you see on our door is the same person you will see for your orthodontic treatment and there are no assembly lines here! Our patients see Dr. Lowe at every single appointment and will always get the personal attention they deserve. Dr. Lowe carefully customizes each treatment plan based on each indivudual's needs, goals and expectations.
- Our team works very hard to give you the traditional, time honored customer service that seems to be missing in so many offices today. We are especially attentive to every family’s specific needs, and do our best to be helpful with insurance, flexible scheduling, flexible payment options, and any other special circumstances our families and patients might have.
Invaluable Experience + Cutting Edge Technology
- Dr. Lowe received both his dental degree and his orthodontic training at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He had the distinct privilege of studying under Dr. Bill Proffit, who is widely considered to be the father of modern orthodontics. The phenomenal training he received at UNC combined with almost three decades of clinical experience allows Dr. Lowe to provide unparalleled expertise in the treatment of his patients.
- Our office uses the latest state of the art technology, including digital radiography, Itero Scanning, and the Invisalign System to assure that our patients get the very best results in the shortest amount of time.
A Warm, Caring and (Very) Fun Place To Be!
- At Lowe Orthodontics, we not only prioritize the quality and convenience of the orthodontic treatment we provide, but we also make sure we provide it in a fun and caring environment. We truly consider our team to be a family and feel that our patients are part of this family as well!
- We laugh with our patients (a lot!), we celebrate with our patients, we have been known to sing and dance with our patients, and sometimes we even cry with our patients. We believe that life is to be lived to the fullest - not just after work or on the weekends - but every second of every day, 24/7!
We look forward to working with you, and to being a part of your wonderful, life-changing orthodontic experience. Please feel free to contact our office to schedule a complimentary orthodontic consultation. Your lifetime of happy smiles starts here!