6/9/20: Please know that the health, safety and well being of our patients, our staff and our community are of the utmost importance to us. With this in mind, we have made the decision to temporarily close our Graham office. All patients will need to be seen in our Burlington office at this time. Our Graham office is a significantly smaller facility - with much smaller rooms - and this makes it very difficult to provide quality orthodontic treatment and still maintain appropriate social distancing during the Covid-19 outbreak. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience this might cause, but we feel it is currently the best way to proceed in regards to the health and safety of our patients and staff.
We are also continuing to follow our strict COVID-19 office protocol based on CDC and health department guidelines. Some of the measures being taken include, but are not limited to: thorough screening of all patients and staff, including taking temperatures with touch-less thermometers; minimizing the number of people in the office at any one time; practicing social distancing for those in the office; minimizing the need to touch solid objects such as door handles, pens, etc.; mandating the wearing of masks for all employees and all patients/visitors; minimizing/adjusting procedures that cause aerosol formation; utilizing all recommended PPE (personal protective equipment) for staff and doctor.
In short, our office will continue to do everything in our power to keep you and your family safe as we continue to provide the highest quality orthodontic care available. But we also ask that you do your part to keep yourself and others safe when you come for your appointment by remembering to follow the patient guidelines below.
PATIENT GUIDELINES during COVID-19
1. DO NOT come in for your appointment if you have or have had any of the following symptoms within the last 2-3 weeks:
-SHORTNESS OF BREATH/BREATHING DIFFICULTIES
-FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS: FATIGUE, HEADACHE, GI UPSET
-RECENT LOSS OF TASTE OR SMELL
2. DO NOT come in for your appointment if you have had contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients OR have travelled to regions significantly affected by COVID-19 within the last 2-3 weeks.
3. Upon arrival, please stay in your car and “check in” remotely via phone by calling 336-226-8417. Our staff will let you know when it is time for you to enter the office. Whenever possible, only the patient should come into the office, with parents and/or other family members remaining in the car.
4. Everyone is expected to wear a mask while in the office. Due to the shortage of PPE (personal protective equipment), our office may not be able to provide masks for everyone so please bring your own if at all possible. In the event you cannot, we will provide one for you as our supply allows.
5. Please practice good hand hygiene at all times using the provided hand sanitizer and/or washing your hands as needed.
6. Please use proper cough etiquette utilizing tissues and good hand hygiene.
7. Everyone is expected to maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
8. Upon leaving, follow up appointments and/or payments can still be made at the front desk, but can also be made remotely via phone as well.
We want to thank all of you for your patience and understanding during this difficult and often inconvenient time in our history. We have made every effort to contact all patients that missed appointments during the Covid-19 shutdown. But if we somehow missed you, please call our office as soon as possible to get rescheduled. We look forward to seeing all of you very soon and we continue to pray for health and safety for everyone.